Definitely, it's a very nice and well-run property. But as our Delhi travel agent didn't communicate with the hotel about our preference of twin beds, they had prepared a nice room with a king-size bed (though Americans would rather call it queen-sized). As we insisted to have two beds, we had to wait some time while they were preparing another... More
- Also Known As:
- Royal Heritage Haveli Hotel Jaipur
- Royal Heritage Haveli Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The erstwhile shooting lodge of the family of Jaipur - The Royal Heritage Haveli is now opened as a boutique hotel after 150 years - is spread over 100,000 sq ft with gardens and courtyards flowing into one another, with a formal fine dine & an open air restaurant. You could have a cup of tea in the garden, courtyard or in the open verandas, or sit lazily in the lounge with books and a cup of tea. Enjoy a vacation with the exceptional hospitality, perfected over generations here. Go down to the pool and swim away after which you could use the Spa to relax with a good massage. Come to us at The Royal Heritage Haveli and give us an opportunity to pamper you and make you feel special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Royal Heritage Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.