While I found the hotel very nice overall in terms of feel - I had a few issues. First of all the bathroom had patches that look like stains on the shower floor, which felt very dirty even though it was perfectly clean. The air-conditioning downstairs on the ground level and also at certain times in other areas wasn't very... More
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chennai Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Chennai is a premier business hotel, conveniently located in Chennai’s Central Business District and is only a 20 minute drive from Anna International Airport and the IT Corridor. Situated on the city’s main arterial road, Anna Salai (Mount Road), the hotel is also in proximity to important government institutions, consulates and prime residential areas. It offers a unique and interactive dining experience; it is designed in a sleek, contemporary style to ensure complete comfort amidst modern luxury.Three speciality restaurants treat guests and local residents alike to a wide selection of Indian and international cuisine. All outlets feature a theatrical show kitchen to indulge the senses, as well as a choice of indoor or alfresco seating.Signature Siddh Spa and fitness centre is an idyllic wellness facility designed to rejuvenate your mind and body ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.