This hotel is amazing. It is simple as this. I stayed there for one week on business early December 2013 and enjoyed a river view room on the 41st floor. The room is gorgeous with a really nice view to the river and skyscrapers, a huge bathroom, free-standing bath tube and a lot of space. TV and AC are working... More
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong is Shanghai’s ultimate destination for uncompromising style and luxury. Positioned in Pudong’s social and commercial hub at the top of Shanghai ifc with views over the Bund, the hotel is designed by world famous Richard Farnell and is situated on the top 18 floors of the ultra-modern, 58-story Tower 1 of Shanghai ifc in the heart of the city’s Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone, offering luxury commercial, residential and retail space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.