I had never been to Shanghai until this trip (16 - 19 November, 2013). What a city! The hotel is gorgeous, people very friendly. Was a little surprised at the lack of English or understanding English as well as i would have expected for Shanghai. Rooms were unbelievable - lived like a king! I had been upgraded to a river... More
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong is Shanghai’s ultimate destination for uncompromising style and luxury. Positioned in Pudong’s social and commercial hub at the top of Shanghai ifc with views over the Bund, the hotel is designed by world famous Richard Farnell and is situated on the top 18 floors of the ultra-modern, 58-story Tower 1 of Shanghai ifc in the heart of the city’s Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone, offering luxury commercial, residential and retail space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.