Really, this hotel should be the at the top of the listings. Its price is directly competing with other medium class hotel, but Ascott has first class facilities, great service, super modern. Gym is excellent, breakfast is very good (could always use more western food, but well you are in China!). Bathroom ammenities are from L'Occitane! It has an excellent... More
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Huaihai Road Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Ascott Huaihai Road Shanghai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ascott Huai Hai Road Shanghai is located in the most prestigious commercial area of Shanghai. It is just a short walk from the famous Xintiandi, the city’s premier lifestyle and entertainment hub with a myriad of restaurants, cafés, bars and boutiques. Surrounded by Hong Kong Plaza, Lippo Plaza and rows of modern office buildings, providing convenience for both business and leisure travellers. Apartments vary from studios to 3-bedroom apartments, and all are furnished in a modern style, with large bathrooms and an equipped kitchen. Efficient hotel services in a homely environment,catering to the needs of businessmen, visitors and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, EasyToBook, CityZen, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Ascott Huai Hai Road Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.