I've slept with 5 friends in a room for 6 persons. The room was too small. We had to put our suitcases under our beds. We had to share a bathroom (2 showers and 2 toilets. 1 western toilet and 1 Chinese toilet) with many other rooms. The western toilet was constipated a few times. People probably put toiletpaper in... More
- Also Known As:
- Shanghai Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hotel Shanghai
- Shanghai Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With absolute central location, Blue Mountain BUND Youth Hostel is definitely your BEST choice for exploring Shanghai. 5 minutes' walk from East Nanjing Rd and metro station, and 15 minutes' from the Bund, what more can you ask for?Our hostel provides cozy rooms, customized beds and friendly staff. We offer free Internet access, free movies, pool game, books, and table football. It is always full of fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Elong, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Shanghai Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.