Very clean resort - well kept grounds - hot springs pool . Separate bungalows are great - very quiet and restful sleep. Road into resort is unpaved lumpy typical road for Costa Rica - roads in resort are excellent so funny entrance road for a great resort.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.