We are return guests and already trying to plan our next trip. Paradise. Our dog received the royal treatment, too. Our friends had not been on horseback for decades and we had a breathtaking view from the top of the Knoll after a beautiful meander through all the blooming wild iris. Horses had the perfect temperament for inexperienced and infrequent... More
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Meadow Ranch Hotel Greer
- Hidden Meadow Ranch Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every season is a reason to visit Hidden Meadow Ranch! Hidden Meadow Ranch is an exclusive boutique ranch hideaway just outside Greer, Arizona, featuring rustically elegant log cabins, unparalleled amenities, exceptional service and cuisine, and year-round family-friendly activities. This premier guest ranch - situated at 8,500 feet in the pine and aspen forest above and beyond Arizona’s desert locales - provides a four-seasons alternative to urbanity, thoughtfully mixing creature comforts and Mother Nature’s beauty. Hidden Meadow Ranch is a safe and peaceful sanctuary where family memories are created, guests revel in the outdoor ranch lifestyle, and strangers quickly become friends. Hidden Meadow has been named Most Excellent Ranch in the USA and Canada by Conde Nast Johansens three times, including the last two years in a row. The Ranch was named one of the Top Ten Romantic Cottages by Sunset Magazine and has been selected as the only Orvis-endorsed Fly-fishing Lodge in all of Arizona/Nevada/Southern California. Hidden Meadow Ranch is an escape from everything but luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Hidden Meadow Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.