We spent three nights at Kichaka in late April 2013. From the moment of arrival at the reception center, we were treated as honored guests. And that does not end until you exit the gate after your stay. Initially you are guided to your suite which feels like a bush hut from the outside, but is spacious and well-appointed within.... More
- Also Known As:
- Kichaka Luxury Game Hotel
- Kichaka Luxury Game Hotel Grahamstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set between two streams in a lush bushveld valley, Kichaka Lodge is an exclusive five star lodge located within a Big 5 game reserve, in the malaria free Eastern Cape. This luxury lodge accommodates 20 people in 10 secluded stone and thatch suites. Each secluded, air-conditioned suite has a viewing deck where guests are treated to spectacular views, its own private plunge pool, a fully-stocked bar fridge and free wireless internet access.From gourmet dining in private or at one of our outdoor or indoor dining areas ...or just relaxing by the pool or on one of the terraces ... you can expect only the very best in service and hospitality from your stay at Kichaka Lodge.Experienced rangers maximise every opportunity to ensure exceptional viewing during your game drives on this established 20,000 acre game reserve in the Eastern Cape. Excellent sightings of lion, elephant, rhino and buffalo, as well as cheetah, hippo, giraffe, hyena, zebra, warthog and numerous species of antelope are enjoyed on game drives across the open plains of the reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Kichaka Luxury Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.