Stayed here for 3 nights during our self-drive tour of South Africa. Our first night was in a room right next to the lift. It kept us awake most of the night, and there was a lot of inconsiderate people banging doors both late at night and early in the morning. We complained, and were upgraded to a lovely, spacious,... More
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court King`s Beach Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Garden Court King`s Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Elizabeth is a city that boasts leisure attractions and an active business centre. The Garden Court King’s Beach hotel affords easy access to everything that this city has to offer. Within walking distance of the magnificent King’s Beach Promenade, this affordable accommodation offering is the gateway to a world of fun. With 2km of white sand, a surfing spot, the MacArther’s Baths and many other attractions, this Garden Court is an ideal leisure destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Garden Court King's Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.