I had heard of Moontide but when we finally arrived I was hardly expecting such magic. From the moment we walked through the gates to the sad inevitability that we had to - as one does - depart, we experienced something so wonderful that words do not suffice. Thank you Maureen. You do not even know the gem you have!... More
- Also Known As:
- Moontide Guest House Hotel
- Moontide Guest House Hotel Wilderness
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Touw River, in gardens that flow into its tidal waters,Moontide comprises 8 en suite bedrooms each with private patios leading into the luxuriant garden. All rooms are equipped with TV, bar fridge and tea/coffee facilities. Breakfast is served under the 400 yr old Milkwood trees, and the Wilderness beach, renowned for its beauty, is one minute's walk away. Activities include horse riding, traling whale watching, biking and canoeing. Many golf courses nearby.Birder's paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Moontide Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.