We had a great time at nkambeni. The rooms were neat and clean. The service was good, yes you need to walk to your room but a little walk will do anyone good. The porters carry all your luggage. The food was excellent and we really enjoyed it a lot. The braai and the carvery evening was excellent. The potjie... More
- Also Known As:
- Faircity Nkambeni Tented Camp Hotel Kruger National Park
- Faircity Nkambeni Tented Camp Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic Kruger National Park experience with friendly staff, clean serviced en-suite canvass chalets with bush views, a restaurant and bar with real South African food and drink overlooking a waterhole with resident hippos and a range of optional safari activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, EasyToBook, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Nkambeni Tented Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.