I stayed at the camp for 3 nights 17th December. I have never stayed in tented accommodation before but my travelling companions had. We were all pleasantly surprised at the quality of the tents, ours overlooking the park and the camp in general. The food was buffet and had something for everyone. The staff were excellent and our field guide... More
- Also Known As:
- Faircity Nkambeni Tented Camp Hotel Kruger National Park
- Faircity Nkambeni Tented Camp Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic Kruger National Park experience with friendly staff, clean serviced en-suite canvas chalets with bush views, a restaurant and bar with real South African food and drink overlooking a waterhole with resident hippos and a range of optional safari activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Nkambeni Tented Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.