The very first impression could not be worse. The A/C is not working and the window opens 5 cm only. If the problem is solved by tomorrow, I will change the evaluation. Besides, the guy at the front desk is not very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Sol Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Vista Sol Buenos Aires Hotel
- Hotel Vista Sol Buenos Aires
- Vista Sol Hotel Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Urban, avant-garde and cosmopolitan, the Vista Sol Hotel is living evidence of what the Argentine capital has always been like. Vista Sol Buenos Aires Design Hotel is conveniently located in the middle of the financial district of Buenos Aires, also known as "Micro Centro" or " La City". The hotel is almost next door to most of the best known tourist attractions, as well as the heart of the entertainment district.At only one hundred metres from the " pedestrians only" Florida Street, lined with shops and shopping centres, the most famous of which is the Galerias Pacifico which is also the home of the Centro Cultural Borges famous for it´s outstanding art exhibitions and quality tango shows. The Plaza de Mayo, with the Casa Rosada and the Cathedral, are at 500 metres from the hotel, while the Avenida Corrientes, the Broadway of Buenos Aires, is less than a 5 minutes walk.Puerto Madero, a true food lovers " must go to" neighbourhood, is only 4 blocks away.The Hotel Vista Sol can easily be reached by public transport: taxi, bus or underground. The latter is locally known as "Subte". The nearest Subte station is less than 5 minutes walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Vista Sol Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.