It was our first time to Mesa. We were a little nervous about the resort as we own a timeshare in Florida and usually stay there but once we checked in it was wonderful. Check-in was very fast and easy and we had a great room. We had a patio all to ourself and a great view of the golf... More
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club Hotel
- Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club Hotel Mesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful, desert landscaped resort, which lies adjacent to an 18-hole championship golf course. The resort is close to horseback riding, river cruises, gambling and rafting, cultural attractions, sports activities, shopping and much more. Guests of the resort enjoy spacious villas, most of which include fully equipped kitchens, whirlpool tubs, and balconies or patios. Onsite amenities include a heated outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball and sand volleyball courts, fitness room, steam room and playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.