Do not visit this site unless you absolutely have to. It is not a resort. It is an economy hotel with a hot tub and kitchen utensils in the drawers. My bathtub was filled with silverfish every night. The fountain/lake is a joke (it is a retaining water ditch) with fake decorations. The pool is disgusting. The staff is surly... More
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club Hotel Mesa
- Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful, desert landscaped resort, which lies adjacent to an 18-hole championship golf course. The resort is close to horseback riding, river cruises, gambling and rafting, cultural attractions, sports activities, shopping and much more. Guests of the resort enjoy spacious villas, most of which include fully equipped kitchens, whirlpool tubs, and balconies or patios. Onsite amenities include a heated outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball and sand volleyball courts, fitness room, steam room and playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.