In the middle of the pampas is there the Eolo Lodge with its friendly staff, large rooms a good restaurant. It is great to be there and see outside the birds and hare. To see the environment you have to rent a car but you also can bike, walk and horse riding at this place. The rooms are good with... More
- Also Known As:
- Eolo - Patagonia`s Spirit Hotel El Calafate
- Eolo - Patagonia`s Spirit Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EOLO – Patagonia´s Spirit is located within an “estancia” of 4,000 hectares (10,000 acres) between El Calafate, Argentina, and the Perito Moreno glacier. With only 17 suites, it offers the most exclusive accommodation of the area with a remarkably complete experience, affording a comfortable and luxurious window onto Patagonian life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.