We stayed a week with family, we booked the budget fale but unfortunately a very loud crowing rooster sits in the tree right out side the fale and crowed very loudly starting at 1 am and continued through the night every 10 seconds. We advised the staff and they offered us an upgrade to the bungalow and very glad we... More
- Also Known As:
- Savaiian Hotel Salelologa
- Savaiian Motel Salelologa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savaiian hotel offers comfortable affordable accommodation in 6 self contained units with aircon/en suite bathroom/hotwater/fridge/tea coffee/patio/kitchen facilities available as well as 5 traditional styled fales for those on a tighter budget-all fully screened with ceiling fan and en suite. We provide haven to those wanting to get away from the busy city life and you will not forget your stay in the tranquil village of Lalomalva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your The Savaiian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.