We are locals who wanted a nice meal out and I can say that we had a lovely evening. The food was delicious and the staff were more than helpful. We ate in the conservatory with wonderful sea views and a beautiful sunset. I can fully recommend this place for a lovely evenings experience and we will certainly be returning.
- Also Known As:
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel Barmouth
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel
- Ty r Graig Castle
- Ty r Graig Castle Barmouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark Victorian castle-hotel situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Approx. 1/2 mile out of Barmouth. An excellent base for anyone wishing to explore the surrounding areas. Recently described by a guest as 'an oasis of calm' it sits proudly between the mountains and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ty'r Graig Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.