We stayed at the Edom Hotel for 2 nights after an amazing 5 day trek through the desert, staying in bedoin tents. The welcome bed, pillow & duvet was a luxury. The room was of an adequate size. The bed was very comfortable. Plenty of storage. After reading previous reviews, I was concerned about arriving at the hotel at 6.45pm... More
- Also Known As:
- Edom Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Edom Hotel Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 200 meters away from the main entrance of Petra. Featuring 135 air conditioned rooms we offer double, single and suite accommodations with private baths. Our amenities include minibar, color TV satellite system and direct dial telephones, laundry and room service. Carved stone of our cave restaurant keeps the atmosphere of ancient Petra. Our buffet serves traditional oriental cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Edom Hotel Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.