This B & B is old so the heater at night make very loud noises and it's hard to sleep. Also the walls are thin so you can hear your neighbours conversations. The basic hotel neccessities such as a chair, a refrig, glasses are not in all the rooms.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonial Terrace Hotel Carmel
- The Colonial Terrace Hotel
- Colonial Terrace Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Terrace Inn is a 3-Diamond hotel in Carmel with a charming collection of 26 rooms and suites, many with views of Carmel Bay spread among seven buildings and lush garden landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Colonial Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.