Mainly chose this for the location, it's only a few minutes from the park entrance. Inside the room, it was pretty clean with basic amenities, but this was enough for us, because we literally just came to sleep in the room. price was reasonable. The staff was very friendly. It is under new management for the past 3 wks, so... More
- Also Known As:
- White Chief Mountain Hotel Fish Camp
- White Chief Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the White Chief Mountain Lodge. We are now under new Ownership and Management. We have recently remodeled our guest rooms and our cabins are under remodel right now. We are 2 miles away from the front entrance to Yosemite National Park. We are a hidden jewel in the woods with a lounge that we offer a free continental breakfast with a make your own waffle maker. We are far enough off the beaten path to enjoy the peace. We are perfect stop for travelers who are on a budget.You can find us on your way to Yosemite on the right. We also offer free wi-fi, Directv, fridge, microwave, and coffee in every room. We look forward to hearing from you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your White Chief Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.