My husband and I had a fantastic weekend in Half Moon Bay. The Oceano Resort and Spa was the icing on the cake. It's centrally located within some really nice restaurants and bars and just a short drive away from the historic downtown Half Moon Bay. The room was just incredible!! Nautically decorated for its location, very spacious and very... More
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.