Room was horrible.......everything was very old, uncomfortable, stained, dirty, and the bed was very old and broken down. The "so-called" beach disappears at high tide. The only thing that was nice was the towels. Don't be fooled by the pictures and it's location. For $300 a night, stay somewhere else. It's not worth a penny of your money.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Laguna Inn On The Beach Hotel
- Capri Laguna Inn On The Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Capri Laguna Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's a relaxing romantic getaway, an activity-packed family vacation, a quiet solitary retreat, or a quick trip filled with shopping, food and fun with friends, the Capri Laguna on the Beach is the perfect Southern California getaway. Nestled in the quaint seaside town of Laguna Beach, located midway between Los Angeles and San Diego, the oceanfront Capri Laguna on the Beach Inn is situated directly on the sand of the Pacific Ocean with its picturesque sunsets and world-renown coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Capri Laguna Inn On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.