I got stuck off of an amtrack train with nowhere to stay, a miscommunication with friends, and between the late hour and my being barely 18, most hotels would not accept me. This hostel was absolutely perfect, the staff was incredibly helpful and sweet. Very clean, simple, the guests all seemed to help each other out. The environment was great.... More
- Also Known As:
- Sacramento International Hotel
- Sacramento International Hotel Sacramento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a rare opportunity to relax in the comfortable elegance of a beautifully restored 19th century Victorian mansion, one of California's best travel deals and America's most unique hostel. The 1885 mansion features lavish sitting rooms, stained glass skylights, elegantly carved stairways, and chandeliers, plus amenities including a fully equipped guest kitchen, game room, library, outdoor patio, Internet access, and on-site laundry and parking. Located near the Capitol. Private and shared rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sacramento International Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.