The simple perks that really matter,,,we found fruits, candies, cookies and bottled water in the room. At the front office, there's coffee, more fruits and ice cold lemon water. I loved that you can sit and relax outside your room which is overlooking the pool. I would give them a perfect score except the wifi was very weak.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Hotel
- Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Best Western Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on five acres of tropical gardens, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pepper Tree Inn is a luxurious, Spanish-inspired resort hotel with ornate tile and wrought-iron embellishments. The lush gardens feature pathways lined with palms and cascading bougainvillea. The hotel offers two heated tile pools, two whirlpools, an exercise room and sauna, massage facilities, conference facilities, and free high-speed wireless Internet service.The hotel's spacious, well-appointed guest rooms feature Hacienda-style furnishings and private decks or balconies overlooking the gardens and pool courtyards. The Treehouse Restaurant and Lounge offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and provides room, patio, and poolside service.Located on upper State Street with easy access to 101, the hotel is adjacent to the shops and restaurants at La Cumbre Plaza, and is just minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, world-class golf courses, award-winning wineries, glorious beaches, and the Santa Barbara Mission. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Best Western, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, EasyToBook, Otel, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Pepper Tree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.