We have been for two night.....The hotel look quite outdated, dirty and un-polite service. We have been welcome but comments and jokes in spanish by a bunch of latinos bell boys. The y charge USD38 for each chairs on the beach. Housekeeping cleans the rooms so well that they leave the rubbish but takes nintendo video games!!!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Santa Monica
- Casa Del Mar Hotel
- Casa Del Mar Santa Monica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar is located right on the sand in the heart of the Southern California seaside community of Santa Monica, mere steps from the Pacific Ocean on Santa Monica Bay. The hotel is adjacent to the historic Santa Monica Pier, the dynamic Third Street Promenade, Main Street, the elegant shopping and dining areas of Montana Avenue, as well as the gardens, walkways and expansive ocean panoramas of cliff-top Palisades Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LHW, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.