From the view of the Garden of the Gods, to the room amenities and the food. This was overall the best weekend hotel visit ever. We never left the hotel! The value was extraordinary. The fact it is a community club adds to its value and efficiency. We had massages in a full service on-site spa! We can't recommend it... More
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Garden Of The Gods Club, Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- The Lodge At Garden Of The Gods Club, Colorado Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Colorado Springs, The Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is a 69-room legendary golf and spa resort boasting breathtaking views of Pikes Peak and the red rock formations of the Garden of the Gods National Landmark. Guests have complete access to all of Garden of the Gods Club and Resort’s amenities, which include fine and casual dining, a state-of-the-art sports club, a spa and salon, a 27-hole golf course, tennis courts, and swimming pools. All guest rooms feature a dramatic view of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak from either a private patio or balcony and include a refrigerator, coffee maker and bath robes. Wireless Internet access and daily newspaper delivery are included in the resort fee. The Club and Resort is also a retreat for weddings, social events, and executive meetings. During your stay at Garden of the Gods Club and Resort, you can be as active or as pampered as you desire. Take advantage of the sports club’s wide variety of fitness equipment and group exercise classes, hit the nearby walking trails, or get a golf or tennis lesson from our PGA or USPTA-certified professionals. The full-service spa and salon offers massages, facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures, hair care services, and luxurious retail products, and the cuisine served in The Club and Resort's dining room rivals that of some of the finest restaurants in larger cities. Additional dining options include The Lounge and, on a seasonal basis, Kissing Camels Grille at the golf clubhouse. The Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is conveniently located within five miles of many popular Colorado Springs attractions, including Garden of the Gods Park, the Rock Ledge Ranch historic site, the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center and the Old Colorado City shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge at Garden of the Gods Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.