FIrst, the frustration starts when the airline connection in Denver is missed...not the hotel's fault Second, luggage didn't arrive...not the hotel's fault Third...it is midnight by the time I arrive at the hotel...again, not the hotel's fault Hotel is overbooked, even though the "airline reservation center" booked me a room here. Then in walks a large group of friends...about 8... More
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Denver - Airport Hotel Denver
- Super 8 Denver - Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 87 air-conditioned guestrooms at Red Lion Inn & Suites - Denver Airport include washers/dryers and coffee/tea makers. Rooms have mountain views. Televisions are equipped with digital channels. All accommodations provide desks and multi-line phones with voice mail; free local calls, long distance calls are offered (restrictions may apply). Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Beds have pillow-top mattresses, triple sheeting, down comforters, and down blankets. In-room microwaves and refrigerators are provided. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include irons/ironing boards and windows that open. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include wake-up calls. All guestrooms at Red Lion Inn & Suites Airport are non-smoking. We offer Red Lion's signature Roaring Start Breakfast Buffet served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.