Our family stayed at the Colorado Hotel for Mother’s Day weekend. They staff is so friendly and helpful. I love the décor of the lobby, the courtyard with the beautiful flowers, and the fire pits in the evening. The pipes rattle at night, and the bathrooms need updating, but it is a fantastic historical hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.