DTR has long been a special treat for our family, but for the past few years we've made a point to visit in their "off-season" before holiday madness begins. We spent the kids' Thanksgiving break here this year and I'm committing to doing it every year now. They had special activities planned, live music, s'mores on the patio - it... More
- Also Known As:
- Devil`s Thumb Ranch Hotel
- Devil`s Thumb Ranch Hotel Tabernash
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Devil’s Thumb Ranch is an environmentally friendly year-round Ranch resort and spa offering rustically upscale accommodations, fine dining and an array of winter and summer outdoor and wilderness recreation activities including Nordic skiing, flyfishing and horseback riding. Located in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, 65 miles west of Denver, 10 minutes from Winter Park. Our Ranch encompasses 6000 acres at the foot of the Continental Divide in the beautiful Ranch Creek Valley of Grand County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.