After a 3 week holiday travelling through several parts of Argentina (all wonderful) I have to write to say what a fantastic time we had at Rincon del Socorro. It is so peaceful, beautiful and friendly and a paradise for people interested in wildlife. Bird watching with a fantastically knowledgeable guide was wonderful and his equally delightful brother took us... More
- Also Known As:
- Estancia Rincon Del Socorro Hotel
- Estancia Rincon Del Socorro Hotel Ibera Wetlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estancia Rincón del Socorro is a 12,000-hectare (29,700 acres) former cattle ranch on the edge of the Iberá wetlands in Northeastern Argentina that has been made into a nature reserve. Our orientation is to give guests and visitors a good understanding of the local ecosystem and an appreciation for the importance of wetlands and savanna landscapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Estancia Rincon del Socorro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.