I reviewed this hotel exactly 2 years ago. Except for the absence of chocolate cookies in the lobby, it has not changed. It is still a very nice price/value property. It's appears clean and well maintained, and the front desk personnel are both friendly and helpful. We'll be back.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Mystic Hotel
- Howard Johnson Mystic Hotel Mystic
- Mystic Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coming to Mystic, Connecticut? We have four words for you: go happy. go hojo. Located only minutes away from the best attractions in Mystic (Exit 90 off I-95). Spacious rooms with all the amenities to make you feel at home during your travels: wireless high-speed internet, in-room safes, in-room coffee makers, hairdryers, refrigerators and microwaves. And let’s not forget the indoor heated pool! All you have to do is picked either one king size or two queen size beds. But why stay in your room when you're at Mystic Hojo? - Mystic is located only minutes away from some of the destinations best attractions: Olde Mistick Village (just across the street!), Mystic Seaport (½ mile) Mystic Aquarium ( 5 minute walk), Denison Pequotsepos Nature Center (10 minutes away) and more. In fact, many of our hotel packages include free tickets to some of these venues. And stay in touch with Hojo - Mystic year-round by liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Mystic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.