We had an early flight out of Fort Lauderdale and stayed at the Hyatt Place. This is a newer Hyatt chain which is designed for extended stay and our room had kitchen area which included a refrigerator (with ice maker), cook top, and microwave. There was a half wall separating an area with a couch and small desk facing a... More
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport-South is located south of the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, Port Everglades Cruise Port and the Broward County Convention Center, each just an I-95 exit away. The hotel features spacious guestrooms with Hyatt Grand Bed™ and 42" flat panel HDTV. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel, complimentary breakfast buffet, indoor pool, fitness center, 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves snacks/entrees, Intimate Bakery Café, business center, complimentary parking and complimentary airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, Booking.com, Amex, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.