My daughter and I stayed at these beautiful villas last spring and absolutely loved our time there! Now I am traveling again in December to the Tampa Bay area and hoping to stay here with my husband! Great place!
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Villas Of Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Coconut Villas Of Dunedin Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These 2 bedroom and 1 bath Suites/Villas are overlooking Honeymoon Island, St. Joseph Sound, and the Gulf of Mexico in Dunedin, Florida. Each condo includes a private patio or balcony. The Suites feature 875 square feet, granite counter tops with full size kitchens and ceiling fans throughout. Most of the condos have 2 queen size beds and a sofa sleeper. We do have othersuites with different sleeping arrangements. Please inquire about them. Coconut Villas is just minutes away from the charming downtown Dunedin. There are many unique shops and restaurants to visit. Dunedin also has a marina with a fishing pier. The Pinellas Trail is close by and is great for bike riding, roller blading, or walking. These suites are just minutes away from Honeymoon Island and Caladesi State Park. You can take the ferry from Honeymoon Island to Caladesi Island. Caladesi Island was voted as America's best beach by Dr. Beach!There are two pools and 4 tiki huts to relax with a tropical paradise setting. One of the pools is heated during winter season. Enjoy breathtaking open water views and sunsets. You can also enjoy the dolphin and manatee shows right at your back sliding doors. Coconut Villas is a fisherman's paradise! Fishing Charters and Boat Rentals are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Villas of Dunedin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.