I booked a private room for two days, and ended up with booking for a third day. The energy here is just so right. The garden, the friendly and easy going people who run it, the facilities, including the many tours to the Everglades you can book, and the guests it apparently attracts; I would not know of a better... More
- Also Known As:
- Everglades International Hotel
- Everglades International Hotel Florida City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy laid back hostel just 10 miles from the Everglades National Park and Biscayne National Park, John Pennekamp State park and the Florida Keys are just 45 minutes south.The hostel offers Guided Everglades Tours, canoe rentals and bike rentals. Close to Schnebly Redland's Winery, Robert is Here fruit stand and the Everglades Alligator Farm for Airboat rides! Plus Skydive Miami, R.F. Orchids and Coral Castle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Everglades International Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.