These condos all face the beautiful beach. The first condo we had needed updating and was a smoking condo (beware). We moved from that one to a remodeled very nice condo. (113). It was a great place to stay next to the Doubletree where you have access to rent cabanas, eat and a full bar.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Sea Condominiums Hotel
- Ram Sea Condominiums Hotel North Redington Beach
- Ram Sea
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly beachfront. Fully furnished one, two and three bedroom vacation rentals. All accommodations have full kitchens, living room, dining room and a private balcony directly overlooking the beach and Gulf. On site guest services office, on site staff. Heated pool and Jacuzzi. Beach concessions (cabana rentals, hobie cats, jet skis, aqua cycles, kayaks, etc). Large pool and Jacuzzi deck equipped with tiki huts, beach chairs and chaise lounges. Beach volleyball on site. Next to DoubleTree Hotel offering full restaurant, lounge, beachside dining and tiki bar.Located in the quaint beach town of North Redington Beach. Directly in between St Pete and Clearwater Beaches in the heart of Tampa Bay. Close to restaurants, shopping, water sports, Johns Pass Village, professional sports, arts and entertainment and everything the Tampa Bay Area has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Ram Sea Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.