I have styed here several times. They have new management. While the hotel is older it is the closest to the beach. It has a very large indoor pool. It also has plenty of places to set in the sun and also places to set in the shade. It also has two grills to cook on. I took my granddaughter... More
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Terrace Hotel Panama City Beach
- Fontainebleau Terrace Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guaranteed NEAT and CLEAN suites at Panama City Beach's oldest but most visited "condo-tels"! Family's continue to return year after year just to keep adding to their beach vacation memories at "The Bleau"! Most condos have been completely updated with new: furniture, appliances, decor, cabinets, countertops, tile and flat screen TV's. A handful of balcony units are available with panaramic east to west views of the Gulf and the World's Most Beautiful Beaches! Just like fine wine....it only gets better with age! :)~ Continuous improvements have been made to the buildings, companies within and interior of the condos. Choose from many different decors and locations, to fit your perfect "vacation/beach get-a-way" personality! Quiet and tranquil...quaint yet plenty, this property boasts a beachfront, Indoor heated pool as well as 3 sundecks (with grills), beach volleyball and shuffle board. Across the street is the largest Putt-Putt golf course and just a short stroll down the street is Fun Land arcade and grill! Restaurants, shopping and entertainment GALORE all within 5 miles! The staff is friendly and eager to meet you and your family at check in and will assist you with anything you may need before, during and after your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Fontainebleau Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.