10" of rain fell during our stay Thursday, May 2. Hotel is nicely decorated, clean and well staffed .Ducked over to a nearby Ruby Tuesday rather than venture into town in the downpour. Really question Marriott's conversion to paid "bistro" breakfast. This puts them at a competitive disadvantage.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard St. Augustine i-95 Hotel Saint Augustine
- Courtyard St. Augustine i-95 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine hotel has all the features and amenities perfect for either your weekend trip or your week-long St. Augustine vacation. The staff is very knowledgeable of the St. Augustine area attractions and is ready to assist you with your every need. At the Courtyard by Marriott hotel in St. Augustine, you will find yourself experiencing the level of service and reputation that is synonymous with its name. Our spacious guestrooms feature Wi-Fi and high-speed internet, deluxe Marriott bedding package, microwave, and refrigerator. Maintain your fitness routine in our 24 hour fitness center or in our outdoor heated pool. Meet friends for breakfast or dinner in our Bistro or by the outdoor fire pit. The hotel is centrally located within 10 minutes of many St. Augustine attractions, including Historic Downtown St. Augustine, the Fountain of Youth, and Ponce de Leon bike trail, St. Augustine Alligator Farm, and World Golf Village and Flagler College. With all there is to do, your St. Augustine vacation will be one to remember. Book your room now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Courtyard St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.