We really enjoyed our stay, but will ask for a room on the lower level next time. Getting too old to walk up the steps. (LOL) The owners are very nice and friendly. They are working to get the place updated with microwaves and other items for comfort. It's close enough to walk to town. Would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Heidi Motel & Windmill Hotel Helen
- Heidi Motel And Windmill Suites
- Heidi Motel & Windmill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The HEIDI MOTEL & WINDMILL SUITES is one of the most photographed buildings in Helen, GA and is one of Helen’s oldest landmarks. We are located across from Betty’s country store, and we are in walking distance of great restaurants and shops we also are currently the only Motel in this area that you can actually stay in a windmill suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Heidi Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.