Was here during a cold spell in early December- Hotel was clean although dated but the biggest issue is the rooms were cold, the hallways were cold- it was cold. Also no pillow options - only foam ones none were soft the way I like them, The gym is very limited- clearly a vacation destination not that great for business.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Edgewater Hotel Sandpoint
- Best Western Edgewater Hotel
- Sandpoint Best Western
- Best Western Sandpoint
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Edgewater downtown Sandpoint Idaho on Lake Pend O'Reille. All rooms with lake view. Completely remodeled guest rooms including new 32 inch LCD Flat Screen televisions, refrigerators and new furniture. Hi-Speed wireless internet. Trinity at City Beach restaurant and lounge on property serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Walk to all shops and restaurants. Ski at Schweitzer Mountain Resort and Golf at the Idaho Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Edgewater Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.