We have stayed here many times while in town to visit my husband's parents. Everything is clean, the bed is comfortable, and the breakfast has lots of options. I especially like the little cinnamon rolls. Staff is friendly and ready to assist with any need.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Litchfield Hotel Litchfield
- Holiday Inn Express Litchfield Hotel
- Holiday Inn Litchfield
- Litchfield Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Litchfield Hotel is conveniently located between Springfield, IL and St. Louis, MO. on I-55 and Rt. 16. While staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Litchfield, IL, near the historic Old Route 66, visit the nostalgic outdoor Skyview Drive-In Theatre. Litchfield Lake Lou Yeager boasts a beautiful lake, nature trails and picnic areas, 3 mi from the hotel. There are a variety of restaurants nearby. Area attractions: SPRINGFIELD, IL: Lincoln's Presidential Library Museum, Illinois State Capitol, Old State Capitol, Lincoln's Home, Visitor Center and Lincoln's Tomb. ST. LOUIS, MO : Gateway Arch, St. Louis Zoo, Science Center, Busch Stadium, UMB Bank Pavilion, Savis Center, Six Flags over Mid-America.Local industries include: Alpine Lumbermate, CIPS/Ameren, Dana Corporation, Georgia Pacific, Napa Autoparts, North American Pipe Co., Schutt Sports, Sierra/Teleflex, Truweld, Super Wal-Mart, Hotel amenities include Free High Speed Internet, indoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, free local phone calls. Visit Litchfield, IL and stay SMART at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Litchfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.