We stayed here for a night on a road trip and were very impressed with the rooms! Everything was newly updated, very clean, and the location is close to plenty if restaurants. We had a quiet nights sleep and the bed was comfy! If we come this way again, we will stay here for sure!
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn West Monroe Hotel West Monroe
- Red Roof Inn West Monroe Hotel
- West Monroe Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stroll through time when you visit Historic Antique Alley of West Monroe, LA. Our hotel guests go downtown or catch a horse show at the Ike Hamilton Expo Center, only 1 mile. We're conveniently situated just off I-20, Exit 114. Ouachita Parish has a taste of everything, from fabulous shopping to great restaurants, all located within a mile of our hotel. While visiting West Monroe, be sure to see the Biedenharn Museum, play a round of golf at Chennault Park or go biking at Kiroli Park. University of Louisiana-Monroe has plenty of attractions as well, from its athletics to the arboretum to concerts, all nearby. Red Roof West Monroe prides itself on meeting the needs of our guests. Business guests can catch up on work with free Wi-Fi access and local and long distance calls. In West Monroe, guests can find businesses like Graphics Packaging, Century Link Communications, Glenwood Medical Center, Saint Francis Medical Center and Voith Paper Rolls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn West Monroe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.