We only unfortunately stayed for one night, but from the moment we arrived what a nice welcome from a lovely couple. Our room was lovely and spotlessly clean, we stayed for the evening meal and I hold heartily recommend the food especially the scallops, breakfast was equally enjoyable. We even had a warm welcome from the pubs regulars and made... More
- Also Known As:
- The George At Ashley Hotel
- The George At Ashley Hotel Market Harborough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George at Ashley has a lovely position nestling in the heart of the Welland valley well within driving distance from Market Harborough and Corby with their direct train lines to London. In the past 260 yrs very little has changed in the valley. We offer a warm welcome to everyone who walks through the door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The George at Ashley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.