very clean and well kept, reminds you of hotel stays when I was younger. Breakfast is excellent and the staff was outstanding. Very close to University - heads up though...25 mph only on the road to U of Maine, almost got a welcome to Maine card from the cities finest!
- Also Known As:
- University Hotel Academic
- University Motel Academic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Stillwater River in the charming college town of Orono, University Inn Academic Suites is committed to Downeast hospitality. We are within walking distance to some of downtown Orono's finest restaurants and driving distance to many attractions of Downeast Maine. Our property has access to the Stillwater River with some of the best fishing in Maine. Being only 1/2 of a mile from the University of Maine, we are the closest accommodations around, as well as also minutes from the Bangor Mall and LL Bean and many historic sites, including day trips to Acadia National Park , Baxter State Park and the Moosehead Lake Region. The University Inn is a family run Inn with a newly renovated building. All of our spacious rooms have private balconies with many of them overlooking the river, as well as a refrigerator, microwave and Keurig coffee maker. Our seasonal outdoor heated pool with bar service is the perfect way to relax or spend time with friends & family. We offer free wireless in all of our rooms, complimentary hot breakfast, fitness & recreation center, a smoke free and environmentally conscious building and limited pet friendly rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your University Inn Academic Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.