We wanted to be closer to Old Port, but this hotel was a close enough walk. The hotel is lacking in real atmosphere, but is clean, the bed and room were comfy, parking was free, service was good. Overall pleasantly surprised, and would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay Hotel
- Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay Hotel Portland
- Holiday Inn Portland
- Portland Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit the historic, exciting and alluring waterfront City of Portland, why not stay in the midst of it? Award-winning hotel with elegant decor and spectacular views. Just steps away, the Old Port thrives with unique shops, diverse restaurants and a working waterfront. Turn the corner and Portland's new Arts District surrounds the Hotel with the art museum, Children's Museum, galleries and historic homes. The L.L. Bean Factory Outlet Store and Civic Center are only a block away! Jetport is 10 minutes away; courtesy vans are available. For our registered guests...free parking, large indoor pool, saunas, fitness center. Choose from Executive Rooms, Suites and Double/Double Rooms. For your meetings and conventions, let us show you our 14,510 sq. ft. of meeting space and our 12,500 sq. ft. exhibit hall. Our convention coordinators will handle all of your meeting details, including spouse tours and island lobster bakes! Let us show you the pleasure of business in Maine, BY THE BAY. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.