My husband and I just came back from a lovely stay at this B and B. We were in the carriage house which had a large Jacuzzi on the upper level overlooking the garden which was so relaxing. But the best part of our stay was the friendly new Inn-Keeper, Sally, who was so helpful in helping us plan our... More
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Munroe House Hotel Edgartown
- Jonathan Munroe House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! Entering the Jonathan Munroe House is like stepping into the 18th century just as this wonderful home was being completed. Everything but the original charm has been replaced or updated to meet your 20th-century expectations. Six rooms in all, each with its own private bath and each with its own history alluding to the past, when Jonathan Munroe and his family lived and entertained in grand fashion. Proudly located in the heart of Edgartown Village, the Jonathan Munroe House provides its own entertainment by allowing guests to stroll to the bustling harbor front activities, the Lighthouse Beach, the Island's finest restaurants and shops, four churches and the (not-to-be-missed) Vineyard Museum just a block away. Your innkeepers and staff promise you a comfortable and memorable stay on the Vineyard and we're confident the Jonathan Munroe House will be your destination on future visits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Jonathan Munroe House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.