We loved this inn. Stayed there for one night and were gladly surprised when we entered the room. It was big, nice and clean. We had a fireplace and a jacuzzi! They didn't have much for breakfast, but it was more than enough and good. It was a quiet cute place.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.