We splurged and stayed in the Penthouse Suite for 3 nights, during off season and during the week, so this helped defray the costs, even though it was still pricey. It was well worth every penny. From the gorgeous views to the private deck..and the tub.. oh how I love that tub. I think I took 4 baths in 3... More
- Also Known As:
- Brass Key Guesthouse Hotel
- Brass Key Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a premier Provincetown inn, only a minute's walk to all the action on Commercial Street. Our B&B in Provincetown features extraordinary rooms and suites, a gracious staff, spa services, breakfast, wine social & so much more. 9 historically detailed buildings enclose the terraced courtyard, boasting a heated infinity pool, cabana and English garden, that rivals all other Provincetown hotels. Our Cape Cod bed and breakfast now features the new Shipwreck Lounge open for drinks daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Brass Key Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.