We had a very stay at Best Western in Coldwater. The town is our favorite town in Michigan and the Best Western hotel is our favorite place to stay. Anyone who stays here will enjoy their stay. The place is clean- the breakfast is very good-the swimming pool is nice and they also have a great exercise room.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Coldwater Hotel Coldwater
- Holiday Inn Express Coldwater Hotel
- Holiday Inn Coldwater
- Coldwater Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newly Renovated Best Western Plus Coldwater Hotel! We now feature free high-speed wireless Internet service throughout the hotel! The Best Western Plus Coldwater Hotel is located off Interstate 69 at exit 13. We are centrally located to ConAgra Foods, Asama of Coldwater, Tennaco and Hillsdale College. You'll be only minutes from the Prime Outlet Mall, Michigan International Speedway, antique shops, and a multitude of golf courses . We offer 79 well appointed guest rooms designed for the business and leisure traveler, as well as an indoor heated pool, hot tub, state of the art fitness center and guest laundry. We are perfect for families and business travelers. Come sit next to our fireplace and feel the comforts of home while we pamper you at the Best Western Plus Coldwater Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.